The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the MRO Avionics team in Basel we are currently recruiting for a
Licensed Avionic Aircraft Maintenance Technician/Engineer - Gulfstream
Overall job purpose is to carry out maintenance tasks on aircrafts in accordance with Jet Aviation procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instructions and supervision of the Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operations.
- Work under the instructions and supervision of the Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operations
- Follow the work distribution defined by the Leader Technicians and have responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft and the hours allocated per task
- Work according to the processes and defined project plan(s) in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported to the Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operations
- Ensure that worked job cards are stamped and completed on a daily basis according to the procedures
- Return the worked job cards to the Aircraft White Board and make sure the Leader Technicians and/or the Supervisor Aircraft Operations is informed in case further work is required
- Respect the defined channels of communication as instructed by the Supervisor Aircraft Operations
- Assist co-workers as instructed by the Supervisor Aircraft Operations
- When workload requires or upon Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operation request, assist in other work tasks to ensure the department’s goals are met
- Mechanical/ technical apprenticeship or technical certificate in the aviation environment, with a minimum of two years' experience as an Avionic Aircraft Mechanic; previous experience on Gulfstream aircraft products
- B2 license and type rating(s) on Gulfstream products are beneficial
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- Good English knowledge
- Ability to work under supervision
- Team player and self-motivated
- Ability to work in Shift