The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer B2
As Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at Jet Aviation you will be working as part of a dedicated maintenance team and will be responsible for successfully carrying out a variety of maintenance tasks on an aircraft in accordance with Jet Aviation procedures and aviation regulations. You will be operating under the Jet Aviation Part 145 approval, the Jet Aviation Health and Safety policy, customer requests and other airworthiness requirements.
- Executes and oversees aircraft inspections, modifications, maintenance tasks, repairs, within license scope
Ensures safety and product quality at all times
Ensures the timely and accurate recording of work executed on the aircraft.
If needed, executes and oversees off-base aircraft projects without local supervision.
- Supports Aircraft Maintenance Supervisors in coordinating with and functionally overseeing Technicians to execute tasks.
- Mechanical/technical apprenticeship (preferably in aviation or related field)
Valid B2 license holder without limitations
A minimum of one business-relevant Aircraft type rating (as requested by the business and authorized by Quality/Safety & EHS function)
Experience in using SAP ERP or equivalent
Intermediate level English, min. B2 level/ able to communicate, read and understand maintenance tasks in English manuals
Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Level I:
- Ability to release individual maintenance tasks (“support staff”)
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Level II:
- Experience and ability to release line maintenance projects (incl. local AOGs/drop-ins)
- Licensed AC Maintenance Engineer Level III:
- Experience and ability to independently perform and lead “out-of-base” AOG and line maintenance projects
Ability to perform complex troubleshooting tasks, experience in solving complex cases.
- Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead (Level IV):
- Experience in functionally leading a team of technicians and aircraft engineers on line maintenance projects
- Additional specific knowledge, skills, abilities & other characteristics as required in the relevant MOE might apply
Strong communication skills to exchange technical information
Ability to effectively and efficiently manage priorities of the job