The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Maintenance Falcon team in Basel, we are currently recruiting for a
Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Technician - Falcon
Overall job purpose is to execute maintenance tasks on Dassault Falcon aircrafts, ensuring safety and product quality, in accordance with Jet Aviation procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instructions and supervision of the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor.
- Follow the instructions and work distribution defined by the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead
- Have responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft and the hours allocated per task
- Work according to the processes and defined project plan(s) in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of work executed on the aircraft
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported to the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Mechanical/technical apprenticeship or technical certificate in the aviation environment
- Previous experience in a similar role or at least two years' experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician in Base Maintenance; any previous experience on Dassault Falcon aircrafts would be an advantage
- Valid B1 Aircraft Maintenance License
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- PC literate with MS packages
- Team player and self-motivated
- Ability to learn, interested to grow in the job
- Good English knowledge
- Willingness to work on shift