The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Maintenance team in Dubai we are currently recruiting for an
Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor (B1, Bombardier rated)
As Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor at Jet Aviation Dubai you organize and perform all tasks and duties related to maintenance operations while leading project teams of AC Technicians and AC Engineers
- The incumbent shall organize and perform all tasks and duties related to maintenance operations.
- The incumbent shall be assigned aircraft maintenance projects and performed the required inspections and maintenance tasks effectively and efficiently.
- The incumbent will supervise the work task of technicians and ensure that all tasks are completed according to regulations and requirements.
- The incumbent will ensure that the work hours allocated for specific tasks are accurate and confirmed the submission of his technicians assigned to him.
- The incumbent will verify all completed tasks and certify the completed work and release the aircraft as air worthy upon the completion of the project.
- The incumbent shall ensure that all regulatory requirements on tasks and work logs are in compliance.
- The incumbent shall lead, direct and perform line and base maintenance inspections for the relevant aircraft.
- The incumbent shall perform and direct the trouble shoot on the specific aircraft for his assigned projects.
- The incumbent may be deployed for aircraft on ground (AOG) projects as and when required.
- The incumbent will perform pre planning activities prior to the arrival of aircraft.
- The incumbent will coordinate with the planning and supply chain department on manpower and material resources.
- The incumbent will highlight the material requirements and advise on the project schedule to facilitate on time delivery of materials.
- The incumbent will review the project progress and update the product managers accordingly on the revised project schedule.
- The incumbent will perform project closure by coordinating on the redeployment of excess material resources.
- The incumbent will provide technical consultation to the planning department to facilitate the compilation of maintenance work packs
- The incumbent will assign relevant tasks and duties to technicians and contractors for the project.
- The incumbent will brief and provide technical advice to technicians for specific tasks.
- The incumbent shall ensure that the technicians accomplish their assigned task expediently and effectively.
- The incumbent will conduct relevant on the job training to increase the skills and the performance of the technicians.
- The incumbent will review the performance of technicians and provide relevant coaching/ counselling on work performance.
- The incumbent shall advise the Product Manager on the performance of his technicians assigned to his team.
- EASA (or GCAA or CASA or DGCA) B1 type rated on Bombardier Global series.
- At least 10 years base maintenance experience on the BD700 series.
- Other Bombardier AML types such CL600-2B16 and BD-100 would be an advantage.
- FAA A&P would be an advantage.
- Bombardier Authorized ASF facility experience is a must.