The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Global Marketing & Communication team we are currently recruiting in Basel for a
Director of Marketing EMEA & APAC
The position of Head of Marketing EMEA & APAC for Jet Aviation is responsible for creating and implementing campaign-based marketing initiatives to support the EMEA & APAC regional operations, leaders and sales teams.
The candidate will have a deep understanding and proven track record of leading the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns and activities, including product and services campaigns and events, advertising and promotions. S/he will lead a team to enhance the awareness and positioning of Jet Aviation across EMEA & APAC and ensure full integration across all marketing and communication channels and work to deliver a positive multichannel experience for internal and external stakeholders.
S/he will proactively manage key relationships with partners, suppliers and internal stakeholders to deliver on regional strategies that complement the global vision and brand. The candidate must be able to work with multiple teams simultaneously, thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and connect unexpected threads across disparate delivery teams.
- Full ownership for developing and implementing
strategic marketing plans and campaigns in alignment with Jet Aviation’s EMEA & APAC strategies to drive revenue and brand growth
- Identify and execute marketing opportunities that correlate with the strategic plans for EMEA & APAC MRO, Completions, Flight Services and Government Business
- Use market research data to develop and update marketing strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Collaborate with sales teams to drive marketing efforts targeted at existing and new markets
- Develop marketing initiatives; define and create specific strategies and tactics to meet marketing needs applying print, online, social media, and all other appropriate media
- Develop marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition/interaction/retention in-line with the brand values
- Work closely with sites to develop an understanding of unique service offerings to help drive the value proposition
- Co-lead Customer Advisory Boards and other voice of the customer events and touch points
- Own and administer the marketing budget for EMEA & APAC
- Develop the marketing team by recruiting, orienting, training and growing team members
- Represent Jet Aviation as one company internally and externally with industry groups, regulatory bodies and the General Dynamics network
- Work closely with Global Digital, Communications, Events and the US Marketing counterpart to ensure marketing is one message and brand at all times
- Collaborate with Global Customer Service in the positioning of Jet Aviation in EMEA & APAC
- Be Jet Aviation’s marketing “thought leader” within the organization
- Minimum 12 years in leading marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree required, with other relevant advanced degree preferred
- Significant experience in bringing effective and successful campaigns to the market
- Possess a combination of strategy and execution skills at the enterprise level
- Proven track record of leading through ideation, design, and delivery of complex digital products,
- Results driven – able to execute with high personal accountability
- Strong team leader and manager
- Customer focused - externally focused - strong market perspective
- High business and financial acumen
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (Trust, Honesty, Alignment and Transparency)