The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Falcon Maintenance team in Basel, we are currently recruiting for
Aircraft Maintenance Technician - Falcon (multiple positions)
Overall job purpose is to carry out maintenance tasks on Falcon aircrafts in accordance with Jet Aviation procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instructions and supervision of the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor.
- Follow the work distribution defined by the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and have responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft and the hours allocated per task
- Work according to the processes and defined project plan(s) in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported to the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Ensure that worked job cards are stamped and completed on a daily basis according to the procedures
- Return the worked job cards to the Aircraft White Board and make sure the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor is informed in case further work is required
- Respect the defined channels of communication as instructed by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Assist co-workers as instructed by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- When workload requires or upon Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor request, assist in other work tasks to ensure the department’s goals are met
- Mechanical/technical apprenticeship or technical certificate in the aviation environment, with a minimum of two years' experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician; any previous experience on Falcon aircrafts products would be an advantage
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- PC literate with MS packages
- Team player and self-motivated
- Ability to learn, interested to grow in the job
- Good English knowledge
- Willingness to work on shift (continuous early/late shifts)