The SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics is an internationally recognized non-profit organization, dedicated to biological and biomedical data science. Its data scientists are passionate about creating knowledge and solving complex questions in many fields, from biodiversity and evolution to medicine. They provide essential databases and software platforms as well as bioinformatics expertise and services to academic, clinical, and industry groups. SIB federates the Swiss bioinformatics community of some 800 scientists, encouraging collaboration and knowledge sharing. The institute contributes to keeping Switzerland at the forefront of innovation by fostering progress in biological research and enhancing health.
To reinforce our teams in (Basel, Zurich, Geneva and Lausanne) , we are interested in
SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
Type of contract
How you will contribute
- Technical support for research work, as part of life science data-driven projects.
- Administrative and/or logistical support for the project(s) concerned.
What you are bringing
Essential skills and education:- Scientific and/or IT knowledge
- Proficiency in standard IT and office software
- For administrative support: studies or a diploma in administration, finance, HR, legal or communication
- Very good command of English
- Enthusiastic and curious
Assignments within the framework of projects which serve the interests of the civil servant (undergraduate, doctoral, seminar, semester work, etc.) are prohibited.
Minimum assignment duration: 1 month
How to apply