The SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics is an internationally recognized non-profit organization, dedicated to biological and biomedical data science. Its data scientists are passionate about creating knowledge and solving complex questions in many fields, from biodiversity and evolution to medicine. They provide essential databases and software platforms as well as bioinformatics expertise and services to academic, clinical, and industry groups. SIB federates the Swiss bioinformatics community of some 800 scientists, encouraging collaboration and knowledge sharing. The Institute contributes to keeping Switzerland at the forefront of innovation by fostering progress in biological research and enhancing health.
Curious? Please click here to learn more about working at SIB.
SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
Type of contract
- Offer end-user assistance for the various services and apps.
- Administration of Microsoft 365 (MS365) services: Exchange online, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint online.
- Help research, recommend, implement solutions supporting end-user requests.
- Install and configure systems, peripherals, software and networks.
- Document your work and knowledge.
- Keep up with Microsoft updates and new features.
- 2-4 years of experience with user support
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 (tenant, Exchange online, Onedrive, Teams and SharePoint online)
- Knowledge of Active Directory and/or Azure AD
- Fluent in French and English
- Good command of PowerShell
- Knowledge of Mac
- Linux administration
- Microsoft certification is highly appreciated