The SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics is an internationally recognized non-profit foundation, focusing on biological and biomedical data science. Its data scientists are passionate about solving complex questions in many fields, from medicine to evolution and biodiversity, and offer their expertise and services to academic, clinical, and industry groups. SIB also federates the Swiss bioinformatics community of some 800 scientists, fostering collaborations and knowledge sharing. The Institute contributes to keeping Switzerland at the forefront of innovation by supporting progress in biological research and enhancing health.
Curious? Please click here to learn more about working at SIB.
SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
Type of contract
- Drafting contracts, amendments, certificates and letters, declarations, etc.
- Proofreading and publishing of recruitment announcements on various channels.
- Applying for and following-up on work permits.
- Creating and maintaining personal files.
- Updating personal data of employees in the system.
- Announcing arrivals/departures/changes in our internal system.
- Following-up, preparing and drafting documents required for the employee's departure.
- Supporting Group Leaders and employees in all types of requests.
- Answering calls and managing HR mail mailboxes.
- Managing administratively HR events (jubilees, weddings, births, etc.).
- Managing the archiving process.
- Providing support in the migration to the new HR system.
- Acting as a back up for the P&C team.
- HR assistant certificate, "Brevet fédéral" would be an asset.
- Min. 5 years experience in a similar HR Assistant position within a Swiss employer is mandatory.
- Knowledge of a HRIS ("Strategic" would be an asset).
- Knowledge of time management software would be an asset.
- Very good knowledge of Swiss social insurances and Swiss labor law is mandatory.
- Very good management of priorities.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Sense of confidentiality.
- Capacity to propose improvements.
- Rigorous and professional.
- Languages : Proficient in English (spoken/written), fluent in French (spoken/written), German (spoken/written) would be an asset.