Curious? Please click here to learn more about working at SIB.
SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
Type of contract
Actively contribute to the development of the SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics and use your expertise and experience to further develop human resources practices within the Institute.
- Propose and implement the Institute’s HR strategy.
- Review the department’s processes and empower the team to achieve assigned objectives.
- Manage all steps of the employee life cycle.
- Support department heads and group leaders with their organizational and team management needs.
- Lead and ensure the efficient and successful completion of new projects in line with the mission statement of the team.
- Be a trusted advisor to the Institute’s management team.
- Develop an understanding of SIB’s specific culture and ensure it is spread at all levels of the organisation.
- Support change management for the Institute’s employees.
- 5+ years experience as Head of Human Resources.
- Very good knowledge of Swiss labor law.
- Master’s degree required, in HR or equivalent.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills (written and oral) with diverse audiences in French and English. German an asset.
- Able to manage time and priorities to meet deadlines.