Condair Group, founded in 1948 and based in Switzerland is the global leader
in humidification, dehumidification and evaporative cooling. Supported by
science, we engineer individual, holistic solutions that customers can trust
through the entire lifecycle. With optimal humidity, we increase productivity
and create healthier built environments.
Condair Group has production sites in Europe, North America and China, its own sales and service organizations in 22 countries, and representatives in 50 locations worldwide.
Strategic Purchaser 80-100 % (m/f/d)
- Reporting directly to the Global Head of Strategic Procurement and Supply Chain, you are responsible for securing the supply of parts in the categories: pumps, motors, blowers, strategic important trading goods for the entire Condair Group with production plants in Germany, Denmark, Canada and China.
- You will define, implement and continuously optimise the global category strategy according to the market requirements.
- Global contract management and negotiation for the assigned category for the entire Condair Group is one of your main tasks.
- You will drive supplier evaluation, supplier development, risk management to assure material availability, cost competitiveness and high-quality standard.
- You will monitor and secure the availability of parts and support operational procurement and local strategic purchasers in case of supply chain constraints.
- Support R&D in new-product development projects with a competitive supplier portfolio.
- BS/MS degree in Engineering, preferably with further education in Business Administration
- Technical background and commercial understanding are essential
- Relevant experience in strategic procurement in the industry is a must
- Experience in sourcing logistic services is an advantage
- Project management
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Proactive, powerful, self-motivated mindset with an “nothing is impossible” and “can-do” attitude
- Cross department thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills to build trusted relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- You are fluent in German and English
- Strong SAP R/3, MS-Office knowledge
- Ability to travel (up to 20%) ideally with vaccination certificate
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
You work in a dynamic environment with short decision-making paths and plenty of room for your own ideas, where you can contribute and develop according to your inclinations and abilities. You benefit from:
- Central workplace (good public transport links and free parking)
- Modern infrastructure (open space office, ergonomic desks, free drinks, discounted snack and lunch in our cafeteria)
- Attractive employee training offer (Trainings@Condair)
True to our slogan "Humidity for a better life", we guarantee an optimal indoor climate at our workplaces (T between 20 and 26° C, RH between 40 and 60%, CO2 below 800 ppm), which protects your health and ensures a feeling of well-being.
YOUR WAY INTO OUR TEAM
Do you think you are a goof fit? Then apply directly via our online application portal. We would like to get to know you better, send us your CV including a cover letter as well as your job references and qualifications.
Condair Group AG
Fabienne Köng, HR Leiterin Schweiz
Would you like to know more about us? Visit our website: www.condairgroup.com