Burckhardt+Partner is an internationally renowed and technologically pioneering architecture firm offering strong solutions in all areas of the building construction business, with around 400 people working at eight offices in Switzerland and Germany.
BIM Project Manager and BIM Modeller (m/f/o) 80 – 100%
We are looking for people in various BIM roles for our VDC/BIM team. Required here are ideas in implementing projects and developing sound solutions for workflows, creating and analysing the quality of family content and technical BIM support.
You are passionate about model-based work, are able to create reliable parametric families and can maintain standards and data structures with the necessary discipline. You enjoy working efficiently with Revit and sharing your knowledge with your colleagues. You are familiar with Python and Dynamo, and can scrutinise new solutions down to the finest detail.
What we’re looking for:
- A university degree in architecture, engineering, design or similar
- In-depth knowledge of Revit, BIM 360 Collaboration, Navisworks and Solibri
- At least 2 to 3 years of professional experience in implementation planning
- Experience in project development, planning and implementation would be an advantage
- Good German and English skills (or a willingness to learn German)
What we offer:
- An exciting field of activity in an international team in Basel
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with our offices in Switzerland and Germany
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Professional infrastructure and working methods
- An attractive workplace just eight minutes away from Basel railway station
- Flexible working models (time and location)
Put together your application documents and apply. We look forward to receiving your detailed application portfolio.