Burckhardt+Partner is an internationally distinguished and technologically prominent architectural company for excellent solutions in all areas of the building construction business, with around 400 people working at five offices in Switzerland and three offices in Germany.
General Project Manager in General Planning (m/f/o)
We are looking for a General Manager to head up a challenging, exceptional international general planning project at our Berlin office. With your structured, experienced, independent, highly motivated and assertive personality, you will be the perfect addition to our dedicated team of 35 colleagues.
- Managing a general planning project in various phases, from design through to implementation planning
- Negotiations, coordination and communication with clients, building authorities and planning experts in German and English
- Drawing up cost calculations and schedules
- Managing an international general planning team, including meetings
What we’re looking for:
- Completed degree in architecture
- At least 10 years of professional experience in handling major international projects
- Very good spoken and written German and English skills, Russian would be an Advantage
- Leadership qualities
- Commitment and ability to work in a team, together with independent, forward-thinking and targeted working Methods
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- Challenging tasks and projects at home and abroad
- Forward-looking, digital project processing (BIM/VDC)
- Possibility of working independently
- An internationally diverse, creative and motivated team
- A fair, cooperative and respectful environment
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Full-time position with long-term prospects
Put together your application documents and apply. We look forward to receiving your detailed application portfolio.