Burckhardt+Partner is an internationally renowed and technologically pioneering architecture firm offering strong solutions in all areas of the building construction business, with around 400 people working at eight offices in Switzerland and Germany.
Architect with enthusiasm (m/f/o) 80 – 100 %, Bern
In this role, you work on studies and projects in their early phases and learn how to manage them independently as part of challenging interactions with clients, authorities and the public.
What we’re looking for:
- A degree in architecture (possibly with additional training in real estate economics) with vocational experience in Switzerland
- Strong skills in design work in early project phases
- A wide, typological repertoire, mainly in residential construction
- A holistic mindset and an interest in higher-level project contexts, such as politics, sociology, markets, economics and legal Frameworks
- Strong analytical, conceptual and strategic skills in project work
What we offer:
- Exciting, challenging Projects
- An environment for lifelong learning
- Opportunities for further development in project management
- High degree of personal responsibility
- The opportunity to interact and work in a young, dynamic team
- Attractive terms of employment and a pleasant working environment
Put together your application documents and apply. We look forward to receiving your detailed application portfolio.