Project Manager Marketing North America.
Does a New York based position in the tourism industry excite you?
Each day, the 270 employees at our Zurich headquarters and in 34 offices in 23 markets use innovative and unconventional means to market Switzerland as an especially attractive and diverse travel destination.
As Project Manager Marketing North America (100%) you are based in New York, report to the Marketing Manager while you enjoy ownership and responsibility for the successful marketing of the holiday and travel destination Switzerland in the US and Canada. In collaboration with our external and internal partners and thanks to your project management and creative skills, you are co-responsible for developing, to some extent designing and orchestrating original, targeted, and successful marketing campaigns and tactics for our B2C audience.
Your area of responsibility
- Implementing the marketing and communication strategy of Switzerland Tourism by designing, implementing, and analyzing the effectiveness of integrated and creative marketing campaigns in close collaboration with your supervisor in North America, the market partners and the head office in Zurich
- Ensuring a consistent brand experience across the different channels and communication activities
- Responsibility for and management of ST North America digital channels, including MySwitzerland.com/na (in close collaboration with HQ), e-newsletter, as well as deputy for social media
- Close teamwork with the Marketing Manager as well as successful cooperation and coordination with the investing market partners
- For various B2C and B2B tactics (e.g., ads, leaflets, sales manuals, etc.), you design new creatives and adapt existing layouts, along with ST’s corporate design guideline
- Higher education in marketing, communication, or tourism (Uni/FH)
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience, preferably within the marketing, PR, and campaigning field, with a high affinity for digital marketing tools, trends, and storytelling
- Excellent oral and written language skills in English, French desirable
- Efficient and effective project management and well-developed coordination skills
- Affinity for innovative, creative, and eye-catching marketing ideas and concepts
- A solid experience with established graphic and design programs (such as InDesign) is advantageous. Alternatively, the willingness and interest in gaining these skills is essential
- Competent, confident appearance, diplomatic negotiation skills
- A curious and versatile team player who is customer and partner-oriented and has yet a high degree of independence
- Very good knowledge of Switzerland as a travel and holiday destination
- Swiss citizenship (due to visa regulations) and willingness to work and live in bustling New York
- Due to the US Covid-restrictions the candidate must be fully vaccinated otherwise no entry into US is granted
- Modern office space in a prime Manhattan location
- Highly motivated colleagues
- Swiss employment conditions and benefits
- Entry date: February 1st, 2023 or by arrangement