Marketing Manager BeNeLux.
Inspire our BeNeLux guests for Switzerland.
Each day, the 270 employees at our Zurich headquarters and in 34 offices in 23 markets use innovative and unconventional means to market Switzerland as an especially attractive and diverse travel destination.
As Marketing Manager BeNeLux you are responsible for the successful marketing of the holiday and travel destination Switzerland in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. With your conceptual and creative skills, you’ll orchestrate an original, targeted and successful marketing communication in the BeNeLux markets.
Your area of responsibility
- Implementing the marketing and communication strategy of Switzerland Tourism by designing, implementing and analysing the effectiveness of integrated and creative marketing campaigns in close collaboration with your colleagues in Amsterdam and Brussels, the BeNeLux market partners and the head office in Zurich
- Ensuring a consistent brand experience across the different channels and communication activities
- Responsibility for and management of ST BeNeLux digital channels, including social media, MySwitzerland.com/nl and newsletter
- Close cooperation and coordination of communication in the BeNeLux markets with the media relations team
- Coordination of key account management activities in close cooperation with the Project Manager Marketing and Trade
- Education: Studies (Bachelor/Master/etc.) in the field of marketing/communication and/or tourism
- 3 to 5 years professional experience
- Strong conceptual marketing skills
- High affinity for digital communication platforms
- Very good oral and written language skills in English and German, French desirable
- Knowledge of Dutch or willingness to learn the language quickly is an advantage
- Team player, network thinker, passionate and curious, with flair for trends, storytelling and people
- Creativity, sales sense
- Customer and target oriented working method, flexibility
- Very good knowledge of Switzerland as a travel and holiday destination
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
- Varied and highly diversified field of activity with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Modern employment conditions
- Working in a motivated team in a dynamic market
- Start of employment according to agreement