Manager Switzerland Convention & Incentive Bureau UK & Ireland.
Does the tourism industry excite you?
Each day, the 240 employees at our Zurich headquarters and in 33 offices in 22 markets use innovative and unconventional means to market Switzerland as an especially attractive and diverse travel destination.
The Switzerland Convention and Incentive Bureau (SCIB) is a specialised division of Switzerland Tourism which promotes and sells Switzerland as a meeting and incentive destination.
For the representation of SCIB in the UK & Ireland, we are looking for a motivated colleague to join our team.
Your area of responsibility
- Promote and sell Switzerland in the UK & Ireland as a destination for business events to existing and new customers following the strategy of Switzerland Tourism
- Generate and handle RFPs
- Coordinate digital marketing (newsletter, webinars and social media)
- Organise and attend sales calls, events and workshops
- Acquire, maintain and manage professional customer relationships
- Increase the number of Business Events in Switzerland
- Overview assigned budget and KPIs
- Update and maintain client database
- Oversee one intern in the team
- At least three years marketing and sales experience in the Meetings industry in the UK & Ireland
- Enthusiasm for Switzerland, knowledge of the Swiss business travel and tourism industry as an advantage
- Excellent command of English (Standard B1 CEFR) with knowledge of German, French or Italian (spoken/written)
- Readiness to travel in the UK, Ireland, Switzerland and internationally
- Social media knowledge
- Entrepreneurial, success-oriented and ability to close business
- Outgoing, creative personality; strong communication skills; structured working style
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritise tasks and adhere to all deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- An interesting and diverse position
- Modern office space in Holborn, London
- Highly motivated colleagues
- Attractive employment conditions and benefits