Marketing Manager Spain.
Join our team in Barcelona.
Each day, the 240 employees at our Zurich headquarters and in 33 offices in 22 markets use innovative and unconventional means to market Switzerland as an especially attractive and diverse travel destination.
As Marketing Manager of Switzerland Tourism in Spain, we are looking for an experienced and motivated professional with an outgoing personality and autonomous working style to join our small but highly motivated team in central sunny Barcelona.
Your area of responsibility
- Supporting the Director of Spain and Portugal to define and implement a marketing plan
- Create and implement assigned marketing campaigns
- Developing a digital marketing plan considering new tourism and technology trends
- Establish and maintain relationships with the trade sector in Spain, responding to travel operator inquiries
- Plan, organise and execute presentations, sales calls and study trips with tour operators and travel agencies
- Liaison with our Swiss partners
- Manage the reporting of marketing activities and results
- At least five years of work experience in Tourism marketing or similar
- Excellent level of Spanish. Professional level of English. High level of German and/or French
- Knowledge of the Spanish culture and of Switzerland as a destination
- Shows initiative, independence and creativity
- Excellent presentation, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel to Switzerland and within Spain
- An interesting and exciting position
- Modern office in Barcelona’s city centre
- Independent work within a small but highly motivated team
- Attractive employment conditions and benefits
- A permanent employment Spanish contract
- Start: January/February 2022