Market Representative Thailand (100%).
Market Switzerland with us in Thailand.
Each day, the 240 employees at our Zurich headquarters and in 33 offices in 22 markets use innovative and unconventional means to market Switzerland as an especially attractive and diverse travel destination.
As Market Representative, you will launch ST’s antenna in Bangkok for a limited period of 24 months. In this quality, you will plan, coordinate, implement and report marketing activities for leisure and incentive travel in consultation with the Market Manager South East Asia. Are you ready to bring South East Asia’s most important source market to the next level?
Your area of responsibility
- Represent Switzerland Tourism in Thailand
- Consolidate Switzerland's leading position as Europe’s top leisure and incentive travel destination with a limited budget
- Create a local action plan to address the travel trade, media, and end consumers
- Design and execute integrated marketing campaigns to reach well-defined customer segments in Thai language
- Organize events locally, as well as fam trips and media trips to Switzerland
- Support the South East Asia team in various central projects
- Manage marketing budget and deliver reporting
- Higher education and knowledge of sales and marketing
- Experience in business development, ideally in the tourism sector
- Experience in executing marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of Thailand as an outbound source market with an existing industry network
- Native Thai and proficient English knowledge, Swiss language an asset
- Dynamic, decisive, service orientated, communicative, passionate, and creative
- Entrepreneurial qualities and very high autonomy
- Budget and cost-conscious
- Thai nationality or valid residence permit in Thailand
- Start: 1 November 2021
- Place of work: Bangkok, Embassy of Switzerland in Thailand
- Varied and versatile field of activity with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Independent work in a motivated regional team