Does an attractive, Lisbon-based position in the tourism industry excite you?
Each day, the 240 employees at our Zurich headquarters and in 33 offices in 22 markets use innovative and unconventional means to market Switzerland as an especially attractive and diverse travel destination.
We are looking for a flexible, experienced and motivated marketing professional with an outgoing personality and autonomous working style. Reporting to the market manager Spain based in Barcelona you are responsible for developing the market Portugal and generate overnights for the Swiss travel industry. You will be located in Lisbon, Portugal.
Your area of responsibility
- Create a local action plan based on the 4-wheel drive, with focus on KAM/KMM/Digital
- Represent Switzerland Tourism towards media, travel trade, business relations and authorities
- Appear in the media, on events as a speaker, and/or participant, visit key contacts
- Organize events (KAM/KMM) locally, plus fam-trips and media trips to Switzerland
- Help Swiss partners entering/working the Portuguese market
- Use the segmentation to communicate to the most promising target groups
- Market budget responsibility
- Higher education in tourism and/or marketing
- Experience in developing new projects, new markets, ideally in the tourism sector
- Knowledge of Portuguese market a key asset
- Speaks fluently Portuguese and English as well as at least one Swiss language
- Entrepreneurial qualities (sales oriented, proven negotiation skills, assertive)
- Good understanding of digital channels and platforms
- Communicative, creative and autonomous
- Very high flexiblity for transferring to foreign countries - the assignment in Portugal is timely limited to approx. 18 months and then a transfer to another market could be decided
- An interesting and diverse position with extensive responsibility
- Highly motivated colleagues
- Attractive employment conditions and benefits