Negishi Sushi Bar "eat - smile - enjoy"
The Negishi Sushi Bar is one of the food concepts of the Familie Wiesner Gastronomie (FWG) and is popular for its varied sushi creations. The Negishi Sushi Bar in the Archhöfe City Mall in Winterthur has 120 seats, a few of which are in the style of washitsu, a traditional Japanese room. Outside in the garden there are another 60 seats. At the same time, the team puts a smile on the face of each of our guests, because the motto of the Negishi Sushi Bar is: "eat - smile - enjoy".
To complement our warm and well-coordinated team, we are looking for a motivated
Service employee (a) 40-60%
- Independent management of your own service station with debt collection
- Active care of the guests
- Preparation and control of the mise en place
- General cleaning work
- For advantage you have already gained experience in service
- Pleasure in the tasks as well as in the care of the guests
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Organisation talent
- Good German languages kills
- Clean and exact way of working
- Progressive working conditions
- Wage transparency; here you can look at your salary:Wage calculator
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- 42-hours week
- 2 day off per week
- 13th month's wages
- Become No. 1 (internal training)
- Support for external training
- Support with your career planning
- Unique concept
- Discounts in our restaurants
- Two weeks of unpaid leave per year are always possible
- Other employee benefits
- Employees experiences
Ready for a challenging and interesting workday? We look forward to receiving your application documents.
Hit the button!