Negishi Sushi Bar "eat - smile - enjoy"
The Negishi Sushi Bar is one of the food concepts of the Familie Wiesner Gastronomie (FWG) and is popular for its varied sushi creations. The Negishi Sushi Bar is also considered a restaurant of the Hotel Monopol. There are over 80 seats spread over two floors and a boulevard area. The restaurant near Lucerne train station invites you to linger and stands out with its unique interior. The committed team not only serves guests in the restaurant, but they are also responsible for take-away and delivery orders. Meanwhile, we put a smile on the face of each of our guests. Because the motto of Negishi Sushi Bar is: "eat - smile - enjoy".
To complement our warm and well-coordinated team, we are looking for a motivated
Operation Assistent (a) 80-100%
- Leading the service team and taking over your own station
- Active care of the guests incl. complaint management
- Planning the assignments, motivating and leading the team
- Training and familiarization of new team members
- Carrying out the daily and monthly closings incl. inventories
- Implementation of the hygiene concept according to HACCP
- Living the company philosophy
- Attentive, communicative and team-oriented personality
- Completed basic training in gastronomy with several years of experience in service
- You are not afraid of room hours and weekend assignments
- Strong in sales
- Organisation talent
- Progressive working conditions
- Wage transparency; here you can look at your salary:Wage calculator
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- 42-hours week
- 2 day off per week
- 13th month's wages
- Become No. 1 (internal training)
- Support for external training
- Support with your career planning
- Unique concept
- Discounts in our restaurants
- Two weeks of unpaid leave per year are always possible
- Other employee benefits
- Employees experiences
Ready for a challenging and interesting workday? We look forward to receiving your application documents.
Hit the button!