Familie Wiesner Gastronomie AG, Zürich
The Familie Wiesner Gastronomie AG is an expanding gastronomy company, arranges lifestyle-oriented experience gastronomy "around the world" and has been successfully active on the Swiss market since the beginning of the 90s. Whether Asian or Australian, whether restaurant or ghost kitchen, strong concepts at central locations are the recipe for success of our dynamic family business. We employ over 720 people in our 34 or so establishments.
We need you!
Your daily task:
- Providing the mise en place for lunch and dinner service
- Independent preparation of wok dishes
- Assistance in the preparation of sushi and sushi plates
- General cleaning work
- Compliance with the hygiene concept according to HACCP
- At least 2 years of experience at the gas wok
- Additional experience in the preparation of sushi
- German language skills
- A clean, efficient and precise way of working
- Progressive working conditions
- 5 weeks paid holidays
- 42 working hours per week
- 2 days off per week
- 13 monthly salaries
- Become No. 1 (internal training program)
- Support for extern education
- Help with your career planning
- Unique concept
Ready for a challenging and interesting workday? We look forward to receiving your application documents.
Hit the button!