Nooch Asian Kitchen Viktoriaplatz Bern
The Nooch Asian Kitchen at Viktoriaplatz in Bern is a real eye-catcher - because the whole interior is inspired by the 70s boho style. The Nooch Asian Kitchen is one of the food concepts of the Familie Wiesner Gastronomie (FWG) and has been bringing Asian street food to Switzerland for over 15 years, from fresh noodle, rice and soup dishes to various curries. We also offer sushi from the Negishi Sushi Bar to our guests. In the restaurant we have space for up to 100 guests, and on the terrace, we have additional seating for 100.
Service employee (a) 60-80%
- Independent management of your own service station with debt collection
- Active care of the guests
- Preparation and control of the mise en place
- General cleaning work
To complement our warm and well-coordinated team, we are looking for a motivated
- Progressive working conditions
- Wage transparency; here you can look at your salary:Wage calculator
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- 42-hours week
- 2 day off per week
- 13th month's wages
- Become No. 1 (internal training)
- Support for external training
- Support with your career planning
- Unique concept
- Discounts in our restaurants
- Two weeks of unpaid leave per year are always possible
- Other employee benefits
- Employees experiences
Ready for a challenging and interesting workday? We look forward to receiving your application documents.
Hit the button!