Nooch Asian Kitchen - same same but different
Nooch Asian Kitchen is one of the Familie Wiesner Gastronomie oldest food concepts and has been bringing Asian street food to Switzerland for over 15 years. The Nooch Asian Kitchen at Richtiplatz in Wallisellen is one of the larger restaurants of the Familie Wiesner. The approximately 150 seats offer our guests a comfortable space for business lunches or dinners with friends or family. The on-site team additionally takes care of take-away and delivery orders.
- Provide the mise en place for lunch and dinner service
- Produce Sushi Rolls
- Independent preparation of specials and dishes of the day
- General cleaning work
- Adherence to the hygiene concept according to HACCP
To complement our warm and well-coordinated team, we are looking for a motivated
- Progressive working conditions
- Wage transparency; here you can look at your salary:Wage calculator
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- 42-hours week
- 2 day off per week
- 13th month's wages
- Become No. 1 (internal training)
- Support for external training
- Support with your career planning
- Unique concept
- Discounts in our restaurants
- Two weeks of unpaid leave per year are always possible
- Other employee benefits
- Employees experiences
Ready for a challenging and interesting workday? We look forward to receiving your application documents.
Hit the button!