Familie Wiesner Gastronomie AG, Zürich
The Familie Wiesner Gastronomie AG is an expanding gastronomy company, arranges lifestyle-oriented experience gastronomy "around the world" and has been successfully active on the Swiss market since the beginning of the 90s. Whether Asian or Australian, whether restaurant or ghost kitchen, strong concepts at central locations are the recipe for success of our dynamic family business. We employ over 800 people in our 35 or so establishments.
We need you!
- At least 2 years of experience in the preparation of sushi (sushi training an advantage)
- Good command of English
- Clean, efficient and precise way of working
- like to work in a team
- Provide the mise en place for lunch and dinner service
- Produce Sushi Rolls
- Independent preparation of specials and dishes of the day
- General cleaning work
- Adherence to the hygiene concept according to HACCP
- Progressive working conditions
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- 42-hours week
- 2 day off per week
- 13th month's wages
- Become No. 1 (internal training)
- Support for external training
- Support with your career planning
- Unique concept
- Discounts in our restaurants
- Other employee benefits
- Employee experiences
Are you ready for a varied and challenging working day? We look forward to receiving your application documents.
Hit the button!