900 employees at 30 sites in Switzerland and Europe: the CSD Group is a dynamic and constantly growing company. Thanks to the ingenuity, competence and multidisciplinarity that characterize our teams, CSD offers innovative and sustainable solutions for our customers with a "plus" for the quality of life and the environment.
We are looking for a Numerical Modeller with specialisation in multi-phase flow (f/m/d) 80-100% for our Groundwater Modelling and Safety Analysis Department in Aarau (Switzerland). Also freelancers are welcome.
- Model-based analysis of the long-term and operational safety of deep geological repositories for radioactive waste
- Application of computer codes to model flow and transport in the geological subsoil according to the current state of science and technology
- Extension of the functionalities of numerical simulation codes
- Analysis and management of geoscientific data
- Advice to our customers in Switzerland and international
- Master or PhD in Computational Modeling, Natural Sciences, Computer Sciences, Engineering or comparable education
- In-depth knowledge of the numerical calculation of flow, transport and reaction processes
- Practical experience in 2-phase modelling with TOUGH or equivalent codes is required
- Solid skills in common programming and scripting languages
- Basic knowledge of Linux and in parallel computing
- Enjoys editorial work in German, English or French