KENDRIS is a leading, independent Swiss partner for family office, trust and fiduciary services, Swiss and international tax and legal advice, accounting, outsourcing and art management. Our clients include companies, individuals and families as well as family offices, financial institutions, law firms and tax consultancies. In our multicultural company, we employ around 180 experts from over 35 different nationalities.
In our office in Larnaca, we are looking for a highly motivated and engaged Personal Assistant to the CEO of KENDRIS Capital.
What are your tasks?
- Proactive management of mails, calendars and calls
- Scheduling/organisation of internal and external meetings
- Updating contacts and business activities in databases/systems
- Organising business trips, following business development activities and preparing varied business documentation
- Assisting in various areas such as invoicing, marketing or commercial processes
What do we expect from you?
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and search engines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Fluent written and oral communication in English, any other languages will be considered an asset
- Able to work independently and diligently under strict deadlines
- Openness to learn new things and flexibility to vary tasks/priorities