Director Industrial Programs, 80-100%
Switzerland Global Enterprise (S-GE) is the official Swiss organization for export and investment promotion with offices throughout Switzerland and in 31 countries. Swiss SMEs realize their international business potential in new and existing markets. In doing so, we rely on a unique network of national and international partners. This is how we create added value for our clients and prosperity for Switzerland. As a non-profit organization, we provide a public service for our clients on behalf of the Swiss Confederation (State Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO) and the cantons. We operate our 26 offices, the so-called Swiss Business Hubs and Trade Points, in 31 countries jointly with the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA). Thanks to our global network of partners, we support our customers in many other countries.
To complement our high-performing infrastructure team, we are looking for someone to join our office in Zurich as a Director Industrial Programs, 80-100%.
- Overall responsibility for the additional S-GE mandates of large-scale infrastructure projects and the Clean Tech
- Strategic and operational leadership of both additional mandates, with the clear view to integrate them into the long-term mandate of export promotion
- Coordination and management of all stakeholders, namely exporting companies, associations, Swiss Export Risk Insurance and various governmental organizations.
- Ensuring the various implementation measures, as mandated by the executive management
- Opportunity seeking in the different world regions, especially in South Africa, Middle East, Indonesia, USA, Brazil and India
- Generate strategic options for the Team Switzerland Infrastructure, the management team and the board of directors
- University degree (master) in economics / international commerce / or finance / or civil engineering with further education in business administration / or international relations / politics
- Familiar with Governmental mechanisms – processes and way of working
- Multi-disciplinary understanding (e.g. Infrastructure, Clean Tech, Export Community and Associations)
- Fluent in English (C1 - C2) and German or French any other language is a plus
- Intercultural skills, understanding and collaboration ability
- Good knowledge of Swiss industry and Switzerland, or strong willingness to learn about it
S-GE is offering a fascinating role at the interface of politics and international business in a modern working environment in the heart of Zurich. S-GE provides flexible working conditions and promotes a collaborative environment as well as the professional and personal development of its employees.
We look forward receiving your online application. We are happy to answer any questions you may have via firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please be aware, that we can only accept your application via our online tool.