With over twenty-five years of experience in the telecom industry providing mobile roaming services, Comfone has achieved significant success, steady growth and continues to expand its global customer base year after year. Working for Comfone provides you with the opportunity to broaden your horizons through gaining experience in a global market, surrounding yourself in an international work environment and furthering your experience in a contemporary workplace.
Learn more: www.comfone.com
International Roaming Coordinator - 100%
To start work immediately or at a later date by agreement.
To support our Key2roam Roaming Hub team in office in Bangkok.
In this challenging position, you are responsible for:
- Coordinating the implementation of new Key2roam hub members in greater China and other customers in the Asia region
- Coordinating and tracking the implementation of roaming connections and value-added services by means of Comfone Roaming Hub solutions in close collaboration with the involved engineering teams
- Tracking of TAP transfer and IOT charging issues in close collaboration with customers and Comfone’ s Data Clearing House and Financial Clearing Services.
- Negotiation of supplementary contracts and roaming contract amendments and additional services for Comfone Hub solutions
- Providing support in the IOT discounts negotiation
- Providing support for the new roaming services and products
- Administration and maintenance of existing roaming contacts
- Resolution of customer complaints
Your ideal profile
- Previous experience in the mobile roaming is not required but willing to learn the needed skills via OTJ training is a must
- University graduate / experience working in an international & / or business environment
- A communicative, responsible and resilient individual with commitment and customer-oriented way of thinking
- Commercial negotiation skills
- Self-starter, positive attitude and flexible with an exact and accurate method of operation
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin; other languages would be advantageous
- Effective time management skills
- Team player
- Commitment to travel to Comfone HQ in Bern, Switzerland, at least once per year as well as international customer visits as required
- Thai national or existing work-permit to work in Thailand
Beside of a variety of challenges within a growth-oriented market, and the possibility to shape the future of our dynamic and highly successful company, we offer:
- A friendly work environment
- Yearly international events with our clients from all over the world (ConneXion)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and partially remote work time
- Brand new office with state-of-the-art equipment
- Onboarding with consequent training and introduction to all departments