We live in a connected world.
Whether you are chatting to loved ones overseas, or depending upon connected healthcare devices, reliable connectivity is essential and therefore we provide easy and borderless communication to all people and things.
Comfone is a pioneer in global international roaming services, a market in constant technological evolution. We are proud of our contributions in defining the standards and shaping this industry. Over the last 25 years, our roaming services have helped billions of subscribers stay connected when it really matters.
We are a Swiss company based in Bern with regional offices covering Europe, Latin America, North America and Asia Pacific. We are an international team with staff from 40 different nationalities, speaking 32 languages and driven by values of diversity, equity, and inclusion into our daily operations.
To learn more about the company, please check our website www.comfone.com
Back Office Executive – Technical Support (preferably in Eastern Europe)
To start work immediately or at a later date by agreement.
Back Office Executive - Technical Support (BOE TS) operates a highly automated Clearing Operations process and monitors its performance. When needed, BOE TS intervenes to ensure that the core operations process is completed within expected parameters. Some parts of the process that are not or cannot be automated are executed manually by the BOE TS. BOE TS coordinates his/her activities with Business and Data Analyst to ensure efficient support of all technical processes executed in Clearing Operations.
- Monitoring and operating billing files loading and troubleshooting process
- (S)FTP files exchange monitoring and operating
- System error logs monitoring and escalation
- Invoice production
- Inbox triage and System error - clean-up
- Data configuration – connections set up and maintenance
- Incoming invoice validation and dispute management process
- Allocation of incoming payments
- Billing Charging Evolution (BCE) process support
- Support to the customer implementation process
- Data reconciliation support between Serving & Served Telcom Operators (BCE)
- Monitoring reporting flow (BCE)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics degree or equivalent of five years of working experience in that area
- Experience in back-office operations; clearing experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of Roaming is an advantage
- English - written and spoken (C1 level); additional language is an advantage
Beside of a variety of challenges within a growth-oriented market, and the possibility to shape the future of our dynamic and highly successful company, we offer attractive compensation and benefits.
The position and working location is based in Eastern Europe at candidate's own office.