Have you ever tried to use your phone abroad? Did it struggle to connect, or was the change seamless? Do you know how Smart Fridges work, how driverless cars run or how healthcare professionals can prescribe medication from afar? The impacts of roaming are far-reaching, especially in our increasingly connected world. Working for Comfone makes you part of this globally connected community.
As a B2B company, we serve more than 600 customers across 200 countries and territories. Comfone is proud to be the only supplier in the market to offer all services required to establish international roaming between two mobile operators, encompassing Data and Financial Clearing, IPX Services, Big Data Management, Roaming Management and end-to-end solutions such as our M2M End2End Monetisation. But that’s not the only way that we are unique.
We are a Swiss company based in Bern with regional offices covering Europe, Latin America, North America and Asia Pacific. We are an international team with staff from 40 different nationalities speaking 32 languages. Working for Comfone provides you with the opportunity to broaden your horizons in a fast-paced, dedicated, diverse and contemporary workplace.
You will be responsible to facilitate the handling commercial matters originated by the Sales representatives to then liaise and coordinate with all relevant stakeholders within Comfone as well as with the customers. You will also have the opportunity to provide a significant contribution to marketing initiatives such as the organisation of events, the creation of Sales collateral and promotional material. In this interesting and dynamic position, you will be working in collaboration with a Sales Operations coordinator within a team of 4 members.
Sales Operations assistant
To start work immediately or at a later date by agreement.
Your main tasks
- Coordination of the tender response process from receipt to submission
- Preparation of offers in collaboration with the Sales team
- Management of incoming and outgoing service contracts
- Creation of customised sales reports and analysis
- Maintenance of CRM system (including data management)
- Execution of sales team requests based on specific customers’ needs
- Supporting the development of (online) marketing channels as well as customers’ gifts
- Providing Event Management support
- Coordination of internal resources for successful execution of various marketing and sales support projects
- Monitor and ensure timely delivery of services to customers as committed
- Drive the rolling program of contract renewal and extensions for the region by proactively preparing approach plans and strategies for the relevant accounts
- Drive and coordinate internal activities in relation to responses to RFI, RFQ and RFP preparations
- Prepare simple customer quotes or simple contract addendums and amendments
- Report progress status of all projects on company’s ERP system. Alternatively organise internal account and project review with all internal stakeholders if deemed necessary
- When appropriate, coordinate and follow up contractual negotiations between customers, company legal and VP Sales until signature
- Completed commercial vocational education/trade school or similar professional education/ training and/or advanced training
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, more specifically Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent in English (Level C1), German (Level B2), French or other languages are a plus
- You are Swiss or EU/EFTA citizen (with a working permit B or C)
- Interest for technology and/or capacity to learn telecommunications industry
We offer you varied challenges in a growth-oriented market. Through demonstrating commitment and showing initiative, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future of our dynamic and highly successful company.