Have you ever tried to use your phone abroad? Did it struggle to connect, or was the change seamless? Do you know how Smart Fridges work, how driverless cars run or how healthcare professionals can prescribe medication from afar? The impacts of roaming are far-reaching, especially in our increasingly connected world. Working for Comfone makes you part of this globally connected community.
As a B2B company, we serve more than 600 customers across 200 countries and territories. Comfone is proud to be the only supplier in the market to offer all services required to establish international roaming between two mobile operators, encompassing Data and Financial Clearing, IPX Services, Big Data Management, Roaming Management and end-to-end solutions such as our M2M End2End Monetisation. But that’s not the only way that we are unique.
We are a Swiss company based in Bern with regional offices covering Europe, Latin America, North America and Asia Pacific. We are an international team with staff from 40 different nationalities speaking 32 languages. Working for Comfone provides you with the opportunity to broaden your horizons in a fast-paced, dedicated, diverse and contemporary workplace.
We are looking for a detailed-oriented Senior Product Manager who will be able to create innovative solutions for the Roaming market, reusing part or all Comfone's existing services portfolio (Key2roam Platform). Your duties will include translating ideas into strategy and features٫ following product development from start to finish and ensure high ROI. A successful candidate will have worked on numerous projects, should be equally analytical and creative professional and a reliable problem-solver. It is also required to be confident, be able to understand which ideas will and which will not work, and able to justify decisions to a range of stakeholders.
Senior Product Manager -100% at HQ in Bern
To start work immediately or at a later date by agreement.
Build and implement product strategies consistent with Comfone vision and mission. Retrieve and analyse feedback from customers٫ stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements٫ features and end products. Collaborate with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps. Collaborate with other product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams. Take charge of proper requirements for product development, collaborating with SCRUM team. Prepare and review product requirements documents, service descriptions and SLA. Organize product releases properly and ensure the compliance with schedule.
- 5+ years' experience of working on Product Manager or other relevant position
- Significant experience in product lifecycle management and working in Agile environment
- Background in Telecom and Roaming is a must
- Strong knowledge in IPX and Clearing is a must
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with creative approach
- BSc or BA in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related area
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Good organization and multitasking abilities
- A keen eye for detail
- Working in the motivating and international environment
- Access to the industry experts
- Opportunities for further training and education related to the role
- Working from the HQ balanced with Home Office
- Min. 25 days of annual leave