Have you ever tried to use your phone abroad?
Did it struggle to connect, or was the change seamless?
Do you know how Smart Fridges work, how driverless cars run or how healthcare professionals can prescribe medication from afar?
The impacts of roaming are far-reaching, especially in our increasingly connected world.
Working for Comfone makes you part of this globally connected community. As a B2B company, we serve more than 600 customers across 200 countries and territories. Comfone is proud to be the only supplier in the market to offer all services required to establish international roaming between two mobile operators, encompassing Data and Financial Clearing, IPX Services, Big Data Management, Roaming Management and end-to-end solutions such as our M2M End2End Monetisation.
But that’s not the only way that we are unique.
We are a Swiss company based in Bern with regional offices covering Europe, Latin America, North America and Asia Pacific. We are an international team with staff from 40 different nationalities speaking 32 languages. Working for Comfone provides you with the opportunity to broaden your horizons in a fast-paced, dedicated, diverse and contemporary workplace. Check out our video to find out more: Connection is essential - YouTube
In order to reinforce our Development team in Bern we are seeking a
To start work immediately or at a later date by agreement.
Are you looking for a new, meaningful opportunity, to develop your skills as a software developer? Then this position is the right one for you!
Within our SCRUM Team you are responsible to further develop the backend of our main Application “Roaming Management” and a variety of Web-Applications in IPX and Hubbing.
The “Roaming Management” application masters the data for most of the Web-Applications used by our customers. You program with passion and you would like to apply your skills and creativity to exciting projects?
In this position, you will be involved in the following areas:
- Conceptual work for a re-design of the existing Application
- Further development of our existing Roaming Management
- Collaborating with the software development team on different projects
- Performing analyses and developing and implementing technical concepts
Who you are
- Completed apprenticeship as computer scientist with Swiss Federal Certificate of Competence preferred with a bachelor’s degree
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design
- Knowledge in PL-SQL and Oracle Database
- Advanced knowledge of the Programming languages Java, C# is a plus
- MongoDB knowledge (nice to have)
- Communicative and independent personality
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and excellent attention to detail
- Swiss or EU/EFTA citizen (with a working permit B or C).
We offer you varied challenges in a growth-oriented market. Through demonstrating commitment and showing initiative, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future of our dynamic and highly successful company.