Working for Comfone provides you with the opportunity to broaden your horizons through gaining experience in a global market, surrounding yourself in an international work environment and furthering your experience in a contemporary workplace.
With over 22 years of experience in the telecom industry providing mobile roaming services, Comfone has achieved significant success. Through organic, steady growth, Comfone continues to expand the global customer base year after year. To learn more about the company, please check the website www.comfone.com
Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
To start work immediately or at a later date by agreement.
To reinforce Comfone’s Data Management Service team in Bern, we are seeking a Fronted Developer.
Your main tasks
- Responsible for the frontend development of Data Management Services (Big Data) products
- Responsible for full life-cycle application development including user requirements, specifications, design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and maintenance
- Implement high quality, reusable and well tested software solutions
- Collaborate in a friendly, open and agile (Scrum) environment
Your ideal profile
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or completed apprenticeship as computer scientist with Swiss Federal Certificate of Competence
- Proven experience developing frontend (web) applications using ReactJS
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful web services
- Working experience in version control (GIT, SVN, etc)
- Ability to work efficiently in an international team environment
- Good knowledge of the English language (written and verbal)
- Extra languages are an asset
- The position is open to Swiss and EU/EFTA nationals, and to holder of a valid Swiss work permit
We offer you varied challenges in a growth-oriented market. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future of our dynamic and highly successful company.
Have we attracted your interest?