Working for Comfone provides you with the opportunity to broaden your horizons through gaining experience in a global market, surrounding yourself in an international work environment and furthering your experience in a contemporary workplace.
With over 22 years of experience in the telecom industry providing mobile roaming services, Comfone has achieved significant success. Through organic, steady growth, Comfone continues to expand the global customer base year after year. To learn more about the company, please check the website www.comfone.com
Senior Java Developer in Telecom 80-100%
To start work immediately or at a later date by agreement.
Comfone’s Telecom Services include a near real-time Java based engine with traffic capture and massive storage. This powerful engine, developed entirely at Comfone, computes protocol transactions and KPIs based on real-time signalling traffic. The engine feeds into SQL and non SQL databases with data used by the Comfone web applications and intelligent data mining service. Data is also used for alarming purposes. Would you like to be part of this success story and contribute to add features to the product and scale the solution? Are you interested in networking and telecom protocols such as SCTP, HTTP, DIAMETER or SIP? Do you have experience with distributed systems involving massive data processing and its storage? In this position, you will be involved in the following areas:
- Lead the development and maintenance of Comfone’s IPX signalling processor engine
- Evolve the architecture of the solution for the scaling and on customer premise operation
- Collaborate and develop with the software development team on different projects
- Develop the features based on the product owners needs using SCRUM as framework
- You hold a master or a bachelor degree in computer science
- Several years of experience with Java software development (backend)
- Successful software projects involving massive handling of data (multi-threading, databases)
- Interested in communication systems and networking protocols
- Experience with Mongo and Oracle databases
- Fluent in written and spoken English; other languages are a plus
- You are Swiss or EU/EFTA citizen (with a working permit B or C)
We offer you varied challenges in a growth-oriented market. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future of our dynamic and highly successful company.
Have we attracted your interest?