Working for Comfone provides you with the opportunity to broaden your horizons through gaining experience in a global market, surrounding yourself in an international work environment and furthering your experience in a contemporary workplace.
With over 22 years of experience in the telecom industry providing mobile roaming services, Comfone has achieved significant success. Through organic, steady growth, Comfone continues to expand the global customer base year after year. To learn more about the company, please check the website www.comfone.com
Fullstack Developer 80-100%
To start work immediately or at a later date by agreement.
Comfone’s Financial Clearing Services includes an end-to-end process for the monthly settlement of invoices starting with agreement configuration to invoice issuance, invoice validation and cash transfer. Comfone’s tools are the best in the industry providing our customers with full visibility and control. In 2018, Comfone became a disruptive force in the industry when we introduced ePayments, which places our customers in the driver seat, giving them full control of when payments are made and to which partner without restrictions. Comfone’s ePayments is a unique system that has revolutionized financial settlement for our customers. Would you like to be part of this success story and keep on developing this great service with its different applications? And do you develop software with passion, and you would like to apply your skills and creativity to exciting projects? In this position, you will be involved in the following areas:
• Further software development of our existing Financial Clearing service
• Conceptual work for a re-design of the existing Application
• Collaborate and develop with the software development team on different projects
• Performing analyses and developing and implementing technical concepts
• You hold a bachelor’s degree in informatics, or you’ve completed an apprenticeship as computer scientist
• Experience in object-oriented analysis and design
• Advanced knowledge in PL-SQL and Oracle Database
• Advanced knowledge of the Programming language C#. Java is an additional plus
• Communicative and independent personality
• Knowledge of UI Development
• Knowledge of REST and SOAP API (nice to have)
• Interest in finance figures and finance processes
• Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and excellent attention to detail
• Fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
We offer you varied challenges in a growth-oriented market. Through demonstrating commitment and showing initiative, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future of our dynamic and highly successful company.