Well, we're looking for talented people who share our interests and values. Do you focus on the essential and do what you say? Do you try to make things simple and dare to be original in what you say and do? And most of all, you do the needful to reach the target?
The Junior developer gets rapidly a full ownership of technical platform at Salt. He/ She ensures its evolution in line with Architects guidance and conduct required developments as part of company projects. She / he is eager to work directly with Business counterparts, challenging the needs and building robust solutions.
- Handle all requests (bugs, new functionalities and full project) coming from business stakeholders or analysts ensuring the appropriate technical solution is found
- Make sure that functional requirements are fully addressed.
- Submit technical architecture to the architects for review and ensure that the architecture guidance is strictly adhered to
- Implement the technical solutions autonomously (notably on Java back-ends)
- Ensure a first layer of unit testing and integration testing on delivered functionalities
- Participate in production deployment and operations (no on-call)
- Rapidly take the full responsibility for a set of technical platforms.
What you bring
- technology covered: Spring, JEE, hibernate, TOMCAT, JPA, Maven, MYSQL, GIT and Jenkins
- Familiar with data modelling concepts
- Telco knowledge is a real asset
- No or limited experience is welcome
- Structured, independent, fast learner and flexible since work outside of standard working hours is sometime needed
- Language: French and English needed, German is a plus.