Well, we're looking for talented people who share our interests and values. Do you focus on the essential and do what you say? Do you try to make things simple and dare to be original in what you say and do? And most of all, you do the needful to reach the target?
The Senior developer combines the role of an Architect and a developer. He is expected to create complex systems from scratch, ensuring an adequate balance between availability and maintainability. She / he is providing guidance to junior developers, and ensure a permanent alignment with his/ her pears to secure IT architecture homogeneousness. She / he is eager to work directly with Business counterparts at all levels, challenging the needs and building robust solutions.
- Lead technically major projects in collaboration with Business stakeholders
- Participate in company architecture definition, creation of technical guidance and coaching of juniors on related concepts
- Implement autonomously technical solutions (notably on Java back-ends) and ensure a first layer of unit testing and integration testing on delivered functionalities
- Participate in production deployment and operations (no on-call)
- Rapidly take the full responsibility for a part of the overall architecture
What you bring
- Strong Knowledge expected in Spring, JEE, hibernate, TOMCAT, JPA, Maven, MYSQL, GIT and Jenkins
- Expert in architecture and data modelling,
- Telco knowledge is a real asset
- Strong personality ready to defend her / his position with passion be it from a technical or functional standpoint.
- Language: French and English needed, German is a plus.