Service Manager - Renens 100 %
Well, we're looking for talented people who share our interests and values. Do you focus on the essential and do what you say? Do you try to make things simple and dare to be original in what you say and do? And most of all, do you excel in providing exceptional service every day?
The missions of the service manager are to maintain and improve the aligned service level and quality through a constant cycle of agreeing, monitoring, reporting and reviewing service achievements and through instigating actions to eradicate unacceptable service level.
- End to end service management of nominated operational services (any service that required service manager attention).
- Day to day follow up on key indicators (business and technical), produced appropriated indicators if required.
- In case of deviation, take necessary actions to recover and avoid reoccurrences.
- Participate to benchmarking exercises within the group (best practices exchange, etc...)
- Lead service improvement programs / operational review meeting with all service delivery stakeholders (internal and external if required).
Ensure the best operational process efficiency across the service delivery.
- Ensure the best customer experience.
- Follow up on initiatives and recommendations.
Initial service perimeter
- The initial service perimeter will concern, but will not be limited to, roaming services and mobile virtual network operator.
What you bring
- Knowledge of mobile telephony (service & architecture), experience in a telecom environment (fix telephony is a plus)
- Approximately 5 years of experience in service management
- The areas of responsibility are diverse, varied and consistently customer-oriented you must drive actions and decisions.
- You are a good tolerance for stress and able to work under a minimum of supervision
- You are a problem solving person, you easily deal with problems, directly and takes action after considering the options and the implications.
Languages required :
- French, very good level
- English, good level
- German, is a plus