Senior Accountant - 100 %
Are you burning to explore how your figures can influence business decisions in a fast-paced environment? Do your eyes light up when you talk about Accounting? Well, we are looking for talented people who share our interests and values. If that sounds like you, come and join our Finance Department.
The company offers attractive working conditions, a dynamic environment and opportunities for future progression and development.
- Ensure the day to day maintenance of adequate accounting records
- Participation in the monthly financial closing (booking of accruals and various journal entries)
- Preparation of VAT and direct taxes declarations
- Review of monthly cash reconciliations
- Participation in the production of statutory accounts
- Participation in the production of quarterly IFRS consolidated financial statements, including calculation of IFRS adjustment
- Participation in specific accounting projects on IFRS or other topic
- Support external audit process and prepare required documentation
- Support Management for tax operations and tax compliance
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
What you bring
- Professional qualification in Accounting.
- In addition, 3 to 5 years’ experience in accounting and closing activities, reconciliation, audit, general accounting, IFRS norms, preferably in an international environment.
- Experience in a similar role in big 4 or headquarter environment.
- Strong knowledge of Consolidation, IFRS and Swiss Code of Obligations
- Strong knowledge in SAP and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Swiss tax requirements is a plus.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills