You will be the technical point of contact for network and will be responsible to manage the customer complaints from call centres, the service requests from the business, and to support the 3rd party partner’s requests.
You will be responsible of the change management process, for all the services delivered by the network departments, and will work in interaction with the stakeholders involved in network changes.You will be accountable to fulfill all the lawful interception service requests in line with their respective and agreed service level, and ensure their confidentiality, traceability and cost effectiveness.
- Act as a single point of contact for authorities, manage the lawful interception requests and data protection requests in line with associated SLA.
- Ensure a high level of confidentiality for all sensitive lawful interception activities, and maintain high-quality relationship with the authorities.
- Maintain the Lawful interception archives accurate for audit, keep lawful interception documentation and guideline up-to-date.
SERVICE DESK – SERVICE SUPPORT
- Act as a single point of contact for technical issues and network complaints coming from the business, call centres, 3rd parties and act as the first escalation level for incident management.
- Manage incidents and complaints from their reception to the confirmation of the resolution by the customer/requestor. Provide first level resolution actions. Engage and follow with second level support when needed.
- Support the front office (Monitoring) on the daily business activities if required, provide status of the operated network, and follow up on long lasting incidents.
- Ensures conformance to change management process, process changes, accept or reject them on behalf of the business group after liaison with them.
- Minimise the service impact and the risk of service impact of network changes on subscribers, revenue and cost.
- The network service support analyst will mainly act following guideline and procedure. For the unknown service request, incident or complaint, the network service support analyst will be able to identify the way to proceed based on his mobile and fix network service knowledge and address the concern to the right recipient in order to not block its treatment.
AUTONOMY- The network service support analyst, during the on call will be alone to manage lawful interception request and must be able to guarantee maximum success in resolution of them.
- Knowledge of mobile and fix telephony (service and architecture), experience in a Telecoms environment.
- 2 years’ experience in minimum one key activity (Service support, change management, lawful interception).