Real Estate Specialist - Zürich
Salt is recruiting for its daughter company, talented people who share our interests and values. Do you focus on the essential and do what you say? Do you try to make things simple and dare to be original in what you say and do? And most of all, do you excel in providing exceptional service every day?
Responsible for Real Estate handling and telco Site lease contract negotiations, liaising with authorities and landlords for lease renewals.
- Managing and negotiation of Site Lease Renewals and extensions and interaction with landlords
- Interaction with customers (Telco Operators, 3rd parties)
- Approval of lease terms and conditions, in accordance with set guidelines
- Where required, active project management depending on site providers building works
- Interaction with Legal department
- Lease registrations
- Purchase ordering management towards strategic partner when external activities are ordered to these
What you bring
- Flexibility to support future projects within Estates department
- Able to decide on lease renewal terms and conditions as well as risk assessment
- Innovative andDecision making skills
- Excellent communication and Negotiation skills ( written and oral)
- Knowledge of real estates / contract management, preferably in telecommunications domain with ideally 3 years of experience
- Legal background is a plus
- German/English : fluent
What we offer :
Friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salary and benefit system.
Possibility to enlarge competences and experience due to fast moving and complex telco environment.