Real Estates Site Director - Zürich or Lausanne Area
Workplace: Zürich or Lausanne Area
Salt is recruiting for its daughter company, talented people who share our interests and values. Do you focus on the essential and do what you say? Do you try to make things simple and dare to be original in what you say and do? And most of all, do you excel in providing exceptional service every day?
Responsible for end-to-end processes of lease contract setup and daily management thereof.
Ensuring land acquisition process, manage and supervise Multi site landlords negotiations, launch analytics for improving renegotiations with landlords and any other strategical plans for implementation.
Managing litigations related to lease contracts.
Establishing Landlord care programs.
- Responsible for managing team of real estate experts as well as appointed subcontractors
- Managing and negotiation of Site Lease Renewals and extensions, (directly or with external partners in order to secure asset base
- Strategic definition of cost rental optimization program
- Interaction with site providers
- Interaction with customer and their Legal department in case of risk, critical issues
- Lease registrations in case required
- Point of contact for external partners, Legal, Accounting and others with regards to Real Estate domain
- Point of contact to other operators with regards to contract handling
- Knowledge of real estates / contract management, ideally 3 years of experience
- Legal background a plus
- People management skills
What you bring
- The incumbent is supposed to work widely independent and have enough assertiveness to generate consensus with a minimum of supervision.
- Excellent communication and Negotiation skills
- Innovative and thinking out of the box mindset
- English/German or English/French
What we offer :
Friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salary and benefit system.
Possibility to enlarge competences and experience due to fast moving and complex telco environment.