Project Manager Infrastructure - Zürich or Lausanne Area
Workplace: Zürich or Lausanne Area
Salt is recruiting for its daughter company, talented people who share our interests and values. Do you focus on the essential and do what you say? Do you try to make things simple and dare to be original in what you say and do? And most of all, do you excel in providing exceptional service every day?
To independently manage the acquisition, design and build of Telecommunications network infrastructure within a defined region inaccordance with company cost time and quality requirements
- End to end Project management of new infrastructure projects as well as upgrade/modifications
- Co-ordinates and manages all subcontractor activities for Acquisition and civil works for sites in his/her area of responsibility.
- Leading on site surveys and find suitable solutions to meet customer requirements
- Approval of project drawings and build permit applications as well as related costs.
- Database management , progress reporting activities as well as related admin tasks
What you bring
- Strong experience (min 3 years) in Telco Rollout infrastructure activities.
- Independent working person with strengths in cost controlling and time management.
- Degree/diploma level telecommunications, civil or electrical engineering a plus.
- Able to communicate with people from various levels (ie field technicians, site provider to management) & cultural backgrounds.
- Easily approachable, friendly & proactive.
- The overall work of the employee must have a strong cost and quality focus.
What we offer :
Friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salary and benefit system.
Possibility to enlarge competences and experience due to fast moving and complex telco environment.