Product Development Associate/ Manager, Proteomics Applications, 100%
At Biognosys, we believe that deep proteome insights hold the key to breakthrough discoveries that transform science for better lives. With our versatile portfolio of next-generation proteomics solutions, including the TrueDiscovery™, TrueTarget™, and TrueSignature™ research service platforms, our flagship software Spectronaut®, and the PQ500™ kit, we make the proteome actionable to empower research, drug development, and clinical decision-making. Our solutions provide a multi-dimensional view of protein expression, function, and structure in all biological species and sample types. Our unique, patented technologies utilize high-resolution mass spectrometry to quantify thousands of proteins with industry-leading precision, depth, and throughput. Through our strategic partnership with Bruker (Nasdaq: BRKR), we make proteomics globally accessible.
Biognosys has harnessed its cutting-edge mass spectrometry technologies to create three proprietary platforms: TrueDiscovery based on DIA technology, TrueSignature based on targeted proteomics, and TrueTarget based on LiP-MS methodology. These platforms are available as contract research services that tackle pivotal questions in early drug discovery through clinical development. To showcase the utility of these platforms, Biognosys collaborates with leading industry and academic experts. As a member of the Product Development and Marketing team, you will analyze data from collaborative and internal studies to extract biological value and will contribute to the creation of scientific and commercial materials. You will also have the opportunity to share these studies with the scientific community and potential customers, and gather market feedback that will guide the development of novel services solutions.
- Assist with data analysis and extraction of biological relevance from both collaborator and internal proteomics studies
- Create scientific materials such as posters, papers, and scientific presentations
- Collaborate on the preparation of case studies to bolster marketing and sales activities
- Systematically gather customer feedback to aid in the development of novel service solutions
- Hold a master's degree or PhD in biological or chemical sciences
- Proficient in working with mass spectrometry proteomics data and R is a must have
- Experience in multi-omics data integration is a plus
- Demonstrate expertise in extracting biological insights from proteomics data, ideally within oncology, neuroscience, or fibrosis
- Demonstrate a strong drive to transform technological advancements into solutions that are centered around the needs of the customer
- Possess a dynamic personality with a passion for innovation and problem-solving
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, with strong communication skills
WORKING AT BIOGNOSYS
We offer a dynamic work atmosphere in a young and motivated team. You will profit from an open and flexible company structure where personal initiative is appreciated and encouraged. Biognosys is a fast-growing and internationally acting company that offers you the opportunity to grow together with us in a rapidly emerging and innovative market.