Senior Scientist R&D, 100%
At Biognosys, we believe that deep proteome insights hold the key to breakthrough discoveries that transform science for better lives. With our versatile portfolio of next-generation proteomics solutions, including the TrueDiscovery™, TrueTarget™, and TrueSignature™ research service platforms, our flagship software Spectronaut®, and the PQ500™ kit, we make the proteome actionable to empower research, drug development, and clinical decision-making. Our solutions provide a multi-dimensional view of protein expression, function, and structure in all biological species and sample types. Our unique, patented technologies utilize high-resolution mass spectrometry to quantify thousands of proteins with industry-leading precision, depth, and throughput. Through our strategic partnership with Bruker (Nasdaq: BRKR), we make proteomics globally accessible.
You are responsible to plan, execute, analyze and report on projects for our proteomics research and development. This is done in close interaction with the bioinformatics team as well as contract research. A broad selection of the most relevant MS technologies is applied and developed including DIA, PRM, DDA. Additionally, you will also develop automatization for sample preparation and script data analysis strategies. Further, you will take over responsibilities in our state-of-the-art LC-MS facility equipped with the most recent generation of high-end instruments. You will help to improve the proteomics solutions of Biognosys and contribute to the newest development in proteomics field.
- Leading the development of innovative, automatable proteomics workflows
- Independent analysis of multidimensional proteomic data in R/python
- Contribution to and collaboration with the R&D team
- Planning, execution, supervision and reporting of scientific work
- Presentation of scientific work via publications, on conferences and webinars
- Interaction and collaboration with the bioinformatics and contract research departments
- Education in biochemistry, proteomics, mass spectrometry, chemistry or similar
- PhD or postdoc in proteomics
- Automation experience is a plus
- Industry experience is a plus
- Hands on experience with biochemical experiments and LC-MS
- Independent coding, data analysis, interpretation and visualization using R
- You like to work in an interdisciplinary environment, exchange knowledge and work in a team
- You have analytical thinking, a problem-solving attitude and an independent working style
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
WORKING AT BIOGNOSYS
We offer a dynamic work atmosphere in a young and motivated team. You will profit from an open and flexible company structure where personal initiative is appreciated and encouraged. Biognosys is a fast-growing and internationally acting company that offers you the opportunity to grow together with us in a rapidly emerging and innovative market.