Laboratory Manager, 100%
At Biognosys, we believe that deep proteome insights hold the key to breakthrough discoveries that can dramatically improve human health. We enable life science researchers and drug hunters to look at the proteome from every angle with our versatile portfolio of proprietary next-generation proteomics services, software, and kits, including the TrueDiscovery™, TrueTarget™, and TrueSignature™ platforms and flagship software Spectronaut™. These solutions provide a multi-dimensional view of protein expression, function, and structure in all biological species and sample types. Biognosys’ unique, patented technologies utilize high-resolution mass spectrometry to quantify thousands of proteins across thousands of samples with industry-leading precision, depth, and throughput. Through advanced data analytics, Biognosys translates data into actionable insights for R&D and clinical research.
Biognosys’ service offering includes discovery proteomics (DIA-based), targeted proteomics and drug target deconvolution (based on the proprietary LiP-MS technology). These technologies are applied in contract research projects for pharma and biotechnology companies. You are responsible for the management of a laboratory facility providing customer services. You support improving the safety measures and GCP/GLP compliance. Our work environment allows you to operate in an independent manner while interacting with a team of highly committed specialists.
- Sample management
- Vendor management, including overview on service provider’s qualification status and documentation
- Equipment management, including maintenance and calibration tasks and the respective documentation
- Purchasing and inventory, including supply chain management
- Ensuring safety in the laboratories, including chemical storage and disposal
- Ensuring timely and sufficient supply of standard buffers and chemicals stocks for routine analysis
- Onboarding and training of new employees
- Improvement/ implementation of laboratory systems
- Facility management
- Education as laboratory technician or scientist (BSc or MSc)
- Hands-on work experience in managing laboratory, preferably in a lab providing commercial services
- Knowledge on work-related biological safety requirements in laboratory and GxP or ISO quality management systems
- Solid computer skills including MS Office
- Responsible, determined, independent and problem-solving personality
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English language; German is a plus but not required
WORKING AT BIOGNOSYS
We offer a dynamic work atmosphere in a young and motivated team. You will profit from an open and flexible company structure where personal initiative is appreciated and encouraged. Biognosys is a fast-growing and internationally acting company that offers you the opportunity to grow together with us in a rapidly emerging and innovative market.