Research Associate Proteomics Applications, 100%
At Biognosys, we believe that deep proteome insights hold the key to breakthrough discoveries that can dramatically improve human health. We enable life science researchers and drug hunters to look at the proteome from every angle with our versatile portfolio of proprietary next-generation proteomics services, software, and kits, including the TrueDiscovery™, TrueTarget™, and TrueSignature™ platforms and flagship software Spectronaut™. These solutions provide a multi-dimensional view of protein expression, function, and structure in all biological species and sample types. Biognosys’ unique, patented technologies utilize high-resolution mass spectrometry to quantify thousands of proteins across thousands of samples with industry-leading precision, depth, and throughput. Through advanced data analytics, Biognosys translates data into actionable insights for R&D and clinical research.
Biognosys’ service offering includes discovery proteomics (DIA-based), targeted proteomics and drug target deconvolution (based on the proprietary LiP-MS technology). These technologies are applied in contract research projects for pharma and biotechnology companies. You are responsible for the receipt, management, and preparation of customer and internal samples for mass spectrometric measurements. You carry out routine analytical measurements, take part in the development and validation of new methods, and perform data processing using Spectornaut/Spectrodive software. You perform activities in compliance to GCP/GLP requirements where required.
- Execution of sample preparation, liquid chromatography mass spectrometry data acquisition, and data processing following Biognosys’ standard operating procedures
- Contribution to method development and method validation activities
- Management of laboratory equipment
- Documentation of activities according to GCP/GLP requirements where applicable
- Education as laboratory technician or scientist (BSc or MSc.), preferably analytical direction
- Experience in proteomics including liquid chromatography mass spectrometry analysis
- Solid computer skills including MS Office
- Independent, and accurate working style, excellent documentation skills
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
WORKING AT BIOGNOSYS
We offer a dynamic work atmosphere in a young and motivated team. You will profit from an open and flexible company structure where personal initiative is appreciated and encouraged. Biognosys is a fast-growing and internationally acting company that offers you the opportunity to grow together with us in a rapidly emerging and innovative market.