Data Scientist Proteomics, 100%
At Biognosys, we believe that deep proteome insights hold the key to breakthrough discoveries that can dramatically improve human health. We enable life science researchers and drug hunters to look at the proteome from every angle with our versatile portfolio of proprietary next-generation proteomics services, software, and kits, including the TrueDiscovery™, TrueTarget™, and TrueSignature™ platforms and flagship software Spectronaut™. These solutions provide a multi-dimensional view of protein expression, function, and structure in all biological species and sample types. Biognosys’ unique, patented technologies utilize high-resolution mass spectrometry to quantify thousands of proteins across thousands of samples with industry-leading precision, depth, and throughput. Through advanced data analytics, Biognosys translates data into actionable insights for R&D and clinical research.
Biognosys’ service offerings include DIA-based discovery proteomics, targeted proteomics, and drug target deconvolution. These technologies are applied in contract research projects for pharma and biotechnology companies. Your responsibility is to participate in development and maintenance of functional analysis and data visualization tools that help clients understand the biological changes in proteomics data. You develop and maintain methods and algorithms that are part of a workflow for standardized post-analysis, interpretation, and biomarker identification.
- Contribute to the development of R/Shiny based data analysis and exploration tools for proteomics data
- Perform customized data analysis (i.e. multi-omics integration) and write reports
- Master degree or PhD in relevant field
- Proficiency in R/ Python for biological data analysis is essential
- Good understanding of biological data, analysis, and interpretation thereof is required
- Experience in the analysis of proteomics or multi-omics data integration is a plus
- Experience in R package development and familiarity with Bioconductor is a plus
- Experience with computational biology, biostatistics, Machine Learning or Deep Learning methods for biomarker discovery is a plus
- Experience with the implementation of the Web Apps on the cloud and/or on-premise environments, DevOps, and development of data science dashboards in R/Shiny or other similar tools is preferred
- Experience with batch correction of -omics data is a plus
- Dynamic personality with passion for innovation and problem-solving
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
WORKING AT BIOGNOSYS
We offer a dynamic work atmosphere in a young and motivated team. You will profit from an open and flexible company structure where personal initiative is appreciated and encouraged. Biognosys is a fast-growing and internationally acting company that offers you the opportunity to grow together with us in a rapidly emerging and innovative market.